Dear John

Rumour has it that 72% of Durham students meet their future spouse while here. And we’re not talking about College marriage. We can’t be alone in wondering if this statistic is all it’s cracked up to be. What’s the story from those who’ve been and gone, and know their stuff?

We want to hear from you – Johnians who fell in love with Johnians. Have you got a tale of unrequited love? Was it a match made in heaven (or hell)? Married before the 5 Year Reunion? Are you 3 kids and 1 grandchild down the line? Get in touch!

Your stories will make up our first installment of ‘Dear John’ letters. Don’t worry if you’re not part of the 72% (or want to speak on behalf of the other 28%), there’ll be plenty more opportunities to contribute other tales – watch this space.  Dear John